Springing Forward in 2017
- Here are some extra tips to get you ready this upcoming Spring season!
- If you're in an area with heavy snow, sudden temperature changes may cause major snow melting. Be sure to shovel excess snow away from your property to avoid any possible water damage or leaking into your basement.
- Make sure you clean your gutters of any leaves and debris that may have piled up during the winter.
- The weather may become very volatile with sudden increases and decreases in temperature that could bring unpredictable storms. Make sure you're prepared.
We recommend having the following STORM KIT in your home at all times.
- One gallon of water per person per day
- A three day supply of non-perishable food
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- First aid kit
- Sleeping bags
- Battery powered radio
Have a Happy and Healthy Spring!